FILM: MIL PRF 22191F T1
POUCH: MIL DTL 117 T1 CE S2
Exterior: 4mil Sealable High Barrier Materials
Recommended Sealing Conditions:
Temperature 375o F | Pressure 40 PSI | Dwell 2 SEC
Barrier Material: Water vapor proof, Greaseproof, Flexible, Heat-Sealable.
- Recommended for medium-duty applications where package transparency and high barrier is desired.
- Approved for unlimited use (Hand or machine fabrication applications)
- Use where low oxygen and moisture transmission levels are required.
- Transparent material with blue MIL-Spec printing.
- Typical uses are vacuum crating and pouches for moisture/oxygen sensitive items. Equipment preservation inside export crating is another common application.
CadPak CL can be converted in many ways: 2-seal pouch, 3-seal pouch, side gusset, stand up pouch and tubing. Features include: recloseable zipper, tear notch, round hang hole, and sombrero hang hole.
|PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||UNIT OF MEASURE||TYPICAL VALUE|
|MVTR||ASTM F1249||g/100 in²/day @90% RH 40 °C||.010|
|OTR||ASTM D3985||cc/100 in²/day @0% RH, 23 °C||.003|
|Puncture||MIL STD 3010||lbs||21|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D882||lbs/inch||MD:37 TD:28|
|Breaking Strength||MIL STD 3010||lbs/ (grab method)||75|
|Seal Strength||ASTM F88||lbs/in||18|
The values indicated in this document are the results of tests made in compliance with the normal standards. They are given as an indication and should be considered as average values and given without any obligation on our part. This data was provided directly to Shannon from our film supplier.