MIL-PRF-81705D Type 1 Class 1
Barrier Material: Water vapor proof, Electrostatic Protection,
Electro-magnetic Shielding, Flexible and heat sealable.
- Recommended for applications requiring permanent electrostatic protection.
- Attenuates electromagnetic radiation
- Provides a high level of oxygen and moisture barrier.
- Silver in color with black MIL-Spec printing.
- Used extensively in Navy QPL military applications.
- Typical uses are vacuum crating and pouches for micro-circuits, semi-conductors, and resistors
CadPak ESD is usually converted into sheeting, tubing, and 2-seal pouches with a Faraday Cage.
|PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||UNIT OF MEASURE||TYPICAL VALUE|
|MVTR||ASTM F1249||gms/100 in²/day @90% RH 40 °C||.0005|
|OTR||ASTM D3985||cc/100 in²/day @0% RH, 23 °C||.0005|
|Puncture||MIL STD 3010||lbs||19|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D882||Psi||MD:4100 TD:4300|
|Electro Static Shielding||EIA-541 Appendix||Volts||0.45|
|EMI Attenuation||MIL PRF 81705D||db||>35 (Before Flexing)30 After Flexing|
|Static Decay||MIL PRF 81705D||sec||Inner:<1.0
|Surface Resistivity||MIL PRF 81705D||ohm||Inner: 7.0x10Outer: Undetectable|
|Seal Strength||ASTM F88||lbs/in||19|
The values indicated in this document are the results of tests made in compliance with the normal standards. They are given as an indication and should be considered as average values and given without any obligation on our part. This data was provided directly to Shannon from our film supplier.